Master the art of article writing!
The world of journalism is changing rapidly, and the modern journalist needs more than a basic knowledge of article writing to navigate it. The Complete Guide to Article Writing provides a compass for freelancers and students of journalism looking to write successfully on a wide variety of topics and for many different marketsboth in print and online. From researching and interviewing to writing features, reviews, news articles, opinion pieces, and even blog posts, this one-stop guide will illuminate the intricacies of article writing so you can produce entertaining, informative, and salable articles.
• Learn how to write coherently, cohesively, and concisely.
• Choose the proper structure for the article you want to write.
• Weave narrative and fact seamlessly into your pieces.
• Develop your freelance platform with the latest in social media outlets.
• Pitch your ideas like a pro.
• Develop a professional relationship with editors.
• And much more!
Modern journalism can be a treacherous terrain, but with The Complete Guide to Article Writing as your companion, you'll not only survive the journeyyou'll be able to write pieces that inform, entertain, inspire, delightand sell!
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Naveed Saleh is a full-time freelance medical writer and editor. He has written for numerous publications including The New Physician, Pregnancy magazine, the Johns Hopkins Newsletter, Health After 50, and Science Editor. He's also an expert blogger at Psychology Today.