The Creative Heroine's Path is a self-help book for creatives who are ready to transform their lives to express their creative genius.
You have a light inside you that is meant to shine. This book shows you how to wake up your life and blaze your creative path.
Whether you want to leave a creative legacy, or just want to be more creative in your life, following your own creative path is the way to success. In this colorfully illustrated book full of exercises and examples, author and creative mentor, Julie Baldwin, leads you on the path to:
- Master the rhythm of the creative fl ow, as your creative path unfolds before you.
- Say “yes” when your muse asks you to dance.
- Tap into the energy that fuels your creativity.
- Banish your critical inner dragon to free your creative gifts.
- Own your creative genius and develop your unique voice.
By the end of The Creative Heroine’s Path, you will understand how to create your true path to do what makes you come alive, so you can grow into the artist you are meant to be.
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||28 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Welcome to the Path
- My Story
- What Is the Creative Heroine’s Path?
- On the Path
- Living a Creative Life
- Awakening Your Creative Spirit
- Creativity Is Abundant
- In Your Routine
- A Catalyst Brings Change
- Dancing with the Muse
- Creativity Is Messy
- Trusting the Potential in Chaos
- Tapping into Inspiration
- Responding to Your Calling
- Creativity Is Spiritual
- What Is Your Calling?
- Moving from Commitment to Devotion
- Diving into the Mystery
- Creativity Is Transformational
- Here Be Dragons
- Into the Abyss
- Discovering Your Vision
- Sharing Your Gifts
- Creativity Is Inspirational
- Finding Your Voice
- Connecting with Kindred Spirits
- Coming Home to Yourself
- The Courage of a Heroine–or Hero
- Take Compassionate Ownership of Your Life
- The Stories You Tell Yourself
- Mastering the Path
- Finding Grace
- List of Exercises