Want it by Tuesday, October 23?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
2009 District of Columbia & U.S. Territories Quarter Folder
Though the Statehood quarters ended in 2008, the U.S. Mint produced special quarters in 2009 honoring the District of Columbia and the U.S. Territories: Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Northern Mariana Islands.
Littleton's exclusive coin folder made in the USA provides an attractive, affordable way to assemble and display this series.
- Archival-quality materials
- Labeled die-cut spaces for each district and territory
- Holds both the Philadelphia and Denver Mint issues
- Coin series information
- Displays your entire collection when open!
- Measures 6 1/4" x 8 3/8" closed for easy storage
Keep track of your growing collection the easy, convenient way with Littleton's custom display folders!
|Publisher:||Littleton Coin Company, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.10(h) x 0.20(d)|
|Age Range:||10 Years|