Make Smarter Relationship Choices and Keep the Love Growing
This workbook is packed with wisdom, tools, and exercises that will make your search for a partner more logical, productive, and successful. This book will show you how to:
• Analyze relationship dynamics using personality types
• Present yourself to others with confidence and clarity
• Improve your social networking abilities
• Openly talk about needs with a potential partner
• Build the courage to keep on until you find someone
• Start a relationship with mutually shared expectations
• Handle conflicts more smoothly.
|Publisher:||Nillus Secundi Publishing|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||6 MB|
About the Author
Mr. Orlin applies his wide range of expertise in adult learning to organize and present complex information in ways that any reader can apply to their own life. He has contributed workshops, seminars, and articles to: the American Society for Training and Development, International Society for Performance Improvement, Georgia Academy of Science, the Organizational Development Network, the Coaches Training Institute, and many others.
Mr. Orlin’s Master’s degree in Psychology is from University of West Georgia and he possesses numerous professional certifications. He served on many professional boards and wrote the book, Training to Win: Strategies for Today’s Industrial Challenges