Is it really necessary to bring that bottle of wine to your friend's dinner party? Will your new neighbors really notice if you don't send a welcome gift? Does that mother really need to know that her tantrum-throwing child is bothering you? Completely revised and updated, The Everything Etiquette Book, Second Edition, is your all-inclusive guide to dealing with these daily difficulties. Etiquette expert Leah Ingram helps you get a handle on when you're going overboard or not stepping up to the plate with proper protocol for every situation!
The Everything Etiquette Book, Second Edition, helps you:
- Master the art of gift-giving on holidays and small occasions
- Communicate problems politely but effectively
- Test your travel-smarts at home and abroad
- Maintain a professional image during business meetings and lunches
- Use your cell phone or PDA conveniently but unobtrusively
- School younger children on good behavior