Your guide to online success!
Here's all you need to realize your dreams of turning your handiwork into cashonline! With the popularity of Etsy and Pinterest, serious art and craft buyers and sellers are turning to the online world to buy, sell, and promote beautiful, homemade creations...but where to start? This A-Z guide provides expert advice on building an online presence and getting your creations into the hands of buyers, including:
- Tips on creating a sound business plan.
- Techniques for writing effective copy and taking professional-level photographs.
- Help with creating a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Ways to increase sales through online networking and social media.
- Best practices for accounting, packing, shipping, and customer service.
You'll learn about the pros and cons of all the major art and craft sites, as well as tips for creating your own store online. With The Everything Guide to Selling Arts & Crafts Online, your online business can be up and running in no time!
About the Author
Kim Solga has been an online merchant for more than 15 years. She operates KidsArt, an online art education and ecommerce website, and she develops websites for other online merchants. Her artwork is featured on Solga.com and her Etsy shop, Blue Otter Art. Kim also writes a blog, SellingArtsandCraftsOnline.com, which is dedicated to helping beginners set up and promote an Etsy shop. She lives in Mount Shasta, CA.