Join Ruby Starr for her second adventure in the Ruby Starr series, perfect for younger fans of the Dork Diaries and Story Thieves series. Ruby loves books, so she is devastated to learn that her favorite place in the world—the library—is in trouble!
Ruby Starr's life is totally back on track. Her lunchtime book club, the Unicorns, is better than ever. And she and Charlotte, her once arch enemy, are now good friends. The only thing that's really causing any drama is her upcoming poetry assignment. She's a reader, not a poet!
But disaster strikes when Ruby learns that her most favorite place in the world, the school library, is in trouble. Ruby knows she and the Unicorns have to do something to help. But when Ruby's plans end up hurting a friend, she's not sure her story will have a happy ending after all.
- The Ruby Starr series is perfect for:
- Teachers and librarians—Ruby adores to read and is constantly encouraging other to do the same!
- 10 year old girls, tweens and girls 11-14 who want a fun, illustrated story
- Parents who want a heartwarming book about growing up and friendship for the young girls in their life
- Fans of Junie B. Jones—Ruby is an older version of the classic character that readers will love