Will you be able to retire while you're still young enough to enjoy it?
Are you working hard but not producing the results you'd like?
You need a way to work smarter, not harder. You need leverage.
In The Leverage Equation: How to Work Less, Make More, and Cut 30 Years Off Your Retirement Plan, former hedge fund manager and five-time author Todd Tresidder unpacks the principles, strategies, and tools you need to grow your wealth in time to get the most out of it.
In these pages, you'll discover:
- The real reason you're not as rich as you should be. (Surprise! It's not what you think.)
- How $10 can realistically become $1000 (without taking crazy risks or working long hours).
- The hidden trap of regular paychecks (and how you can overcome it!)
- Why you don't need money to make money.
- The truth about (and the dangers of) highly leveraged investments.
- The 9 principles of leverage that maximize your financial results (and lead to a more fulfilling life).
- The right (and wrong) way to apply each of the six types of leverage.
Step-by-step, Todd Tresidder shares his proven process for harnessing the power of all six types of leverage to meet your life goals.