This hilarious and inspiring guide to surviving life in the marching band is for anyone who has taken a step on the marching field or has just driven by a field on the highway. All the best (and funniest) secrets are revealed in this series of rules and illustrations that, if followed strictly, almost guarantees world domination (actual results may vary).
- Band nerds of all ages are sure to agree with expert rules like:
- Never give drummers metal sticksthey'll think they're ninjas (but most ninjas are actually clarinet players)
- Band parents may be adults but that doesn't mean they don't still need supervision
- Don't lock your knees while standing at attention
- Marching band is an art, not a sportbut if it were a sport, the drummers would win
Share The Marching Band Nerds Handbook with all the band nerds in your life!
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Dan Dougherty is the writer and illustrator behind several comics and children's books. When he isn't making comics, Dan teaches how to make them at the International School of Comics in Chicago.