Blogs, networking sites, and other examples of the social web provide businesses with a largely untapped marketing channel for products and services. But how do you take advantage of them? With The New Community Rules, you'll understand how social web technologies work, and learn the most practical and effective ways to reach people who frequent these sites.
Written by an expert in social media and viral marketing, this book cuts through the hype and jargon to give you intelligent advice and strategies for positioning your business on the social web, with case studies that show how other companies have used this approach.
The New Community Rules will help you:
- Explore blogging and microblogging, and find out how to use applications such as Twitter to create brand awareness
- Learn the art of conversation marketing, and how social media thrives on honesty and transparency
- Manage and enhance your online reputation through the social web
- Tap into the increasingly influential video and podcasting market
- Discover which tactics work -- and which don't -- by learning about what other marketers have tried
Many consumers today use the Web as a voice. The New Community Rules demonstrates how you can join the conversation, contribute to the community, and bring people to your product or service.
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||28 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Tamar Weinberg is a writer and internet marketing consultant specializing in blogger outreach, viral marketing, and social media. She maintains a personal blog about all things social media at www.techipedia.com. She is based in New York City.