COST-SAVING STRATEGIES FOR STOCKPILING EMERGENCY SUPPLIES AND BECOMING FULLY PREPARED—WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK!
You need to get prepared before disaster strikes. But supplies can be expensive. This book solves the problem. Packed with inexpensive DIY projects for keeping your family safe in any worst-case scenario, this helpful handbook’s smart and frugal approach shows how to stay on a stable financial footing while fully preparing for any life-threatening situations.
The Penny-Pinching Prepper offers dozens of affordable and easy-to-implement solutions, including how to:
• Stock a Prepper pantry on $10 a week
• Build a stove from used tin cans
• Create a water filter with two free 5-gallon buckets
• Craft a lamp that burns inexpensive vegetable oil
• Devise a storm shelter using 10-cent trash bags
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 7.00(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Bernie Carr has had extensive experience with surviving natural disasters and keeping her family safe. She writes The Apartment Prepper’s Blog and resides in Houston, TX with her family.