A master class in achieving and sustaining excellence, even in the most challenging of times—from the host of The Learning Leader Show and author of Welcome to Management
Millions of business professionals aspire to become effective leaders. But for hardworking, growth-oriented top performers who are always looking to improve and for rigorous thinkers who are never quite satisfied with the status quo, the true goal is the lifelong pursuit of excellence.
Leadership advisor Ryan Hawk has interviewed hundreds of the most productive achievers in the world on his acclaimed podcast, The Learning Leader Show, to discover the best practices for pursuing and sustaining excellence. He found a pattern of uncommon behaviors that set these stellar individuals apart. By following their examples, you will learn how to:
- Commit to yourself and the process―and build purpose, focus, and discipline
- Develop resilience to face new challenges―and find inspiration for the long haul
- Seek guidance―and lead others to new heights
- Meet the moment―and make the most of every opportunity to excel
- Create a trusted group of advisors―and become a lifelong learner
Packed with specific actions to take, experiments to run, and tools to analyze what works best for you, this uncompromisingly practical guide will inspire, challenge, support, and empower you to become your very best. Put mindsets into action and turn behaviors into habits with The Pursuit of Excellence.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||McGraw Hill LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|