An ideal companion to The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible, Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom helps children ages 4 to 8 discover:
- Who God is: the one who made everything and everyone
- Who we are: his children, whom he loves unconditionally
- What we were made for: to love God and everyone else
Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom also features:
- Ethnically diverse artwork and characters that welcome children of all cultures into the Bible
- Approachable, easy-to-understand text that’s perfect for shared or independent reading
- A kid-friendly topical index
This vibrant hardcover collection of readings and reflections reflect the diversity of the people, making it a perfect gift for baptisms, adoption parties, birthdays, Easter, and holiday gifting.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||7.10(w) x 8.60(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||4 - 8 Years|
About the Author
Tim Penner is an animation director, illustrator, and writer who lives in Toronto. Before art and film school he picked up a degree in theology just in case the opportunity to bring it all together and make a children’s Bible ever presented itself. Tim and Jo are a creative team and have been making fun things for kids together since 2011.