This fun and thoughtful book is full of little lessons about God’s love for us, as well as lessons about what it means to share his love with everyone by being a good friend, acting as a peacemaker, forgiving our enemies, watching our words…and many, many more! Use this playful book to help your children learn what it looks like to live a life of love, wisdom and wonder–just as God made us to.
An ideal companion to The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible, Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom helps children ages 4 to 8 discover:
- Who God is—the one who made everything and everyone
- Who we are—his children, whom he loves unconditionally
- What we were made for—to love God and everyone else
Tiny Truths Wonder and Wisdom also features:
- Illustrations that celebrate the diversity of our world
- Approachable, easy-to-understand text that’s perfect for shared or independent reading
- A kid-friendly topical index
This vibrant hardcover collection of readings and reflections makes a perfect gift for baptisms, adoption parties, birthdays, Easter, and holiday gifting.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||7.10(w) x 8.60(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||4 - 8 Years|
About the Author
Tim Penner is an animation director, illustrator, and writer who lives in Toronto. Before art and film school he picked up a degree in theology just in case the opportunity to bring it all together and make a children’s Bible ever presented itself. Tim and Jo are a creative team and have been making fun things for kids together since 2011.