Enter if you dare!
Crumbling mansions and ancient cemeteries. Haunted houses and med school dissection rooms. All are terrible places to visit on the spookiest night of the year. So, of course the authors of Speed City Sisters in Crime go there-and you can go with them. From Halloween parties to autumn festivals to trick-or-treaters, Indiana is the home of ghosts, apparitions, and in-the-flesh evil ones, in this time and yesteryear. Sixteen tales for All Hallows' Eve, when the veil between the afterlife and this life thins, and the night fills with wonder and dread.
Experience the season with exceptional stories by Speed City Crime Authors Teri Barnett, C.L. Shore, Stephen M. Terrell, Shari Held, Janet E. Williams, Joan Bruce, Ramona G. Henderson, Ross Carley and Karen Phillips, Elizabeth A. San Miguel, C. J. Nelson, C.A. Paddock, J. Paul Burroughs, Mary Ann Koontz, B.K. Hart, Elizabeth Perona, and Diana Catt.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Speed City Sisters in Crime|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.51(d)|
About the Author
Tony Perona is the author of the Nick Bertetto mystery series, the standalone thriller, The Final Mayan Prophecy, and co-editor of the anthologies Racing Can Be Murder (2007, Blue River Press), Hoosier Hoops & Hijinks (2010, Blue River Press) and now Trick or Treats: Tales of All Hallows' Eve (Speed City Press). Tony is a member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime. With his grown daughter Liz Dombrosky, he writes the Bucket List mystery series under the name Elizabeth Perona. The fourth in that series, Murder in the Tattoo Parlor, will be out in November of 2021.
Table of Contents
- St. Cecilia's Ghost by Teri Barnett
- Ef You Don't Watch Out by C.L. Shore
- The Many Wives of Axel Flynn by Stephen M. Terrell
- The Mystery of the Mirror by Shari Held
- Shattered by Janet E. Williams
- Harvey's House of Horrors by Joan Bruce
- The Simulator by Ramona G. Henderson
- The Curse of the Benjamin Mansion by Ross Carley and Karen Phillips
- Undocumented by Elizabeth A. SanMiguel
- De-Boned by C. J. Nelson
- The Woman in Black by C. A. Paddock
- Masks by J. Paul Burroughs
- An Eerie Bump in the Road by Mary Ann Koontz
- Maybe It's in the Genes by B. K. Hart
- Three Simple Rules by Elizabeth Perona
- Which Witch? by Diana Catt