Understanding Lean Startup answers all of the questions you’ve been asking about one of the most revolutionary breakthroughs in entrepreneurship history. With careful and concise consideration, Clint Day, author of Set Your Own Salary, presents a comprehensive yet accessible analysis of all of the components needed to double your chances for new venture success.
No longer does an entrepreneur have to struggle with their time and money, only to fail post-launch. Using lean startup, or evidence-based entrepreneurship, anyone can be successfully self-employed. With proven success in Silicon Valley, here is the best way to launch a new venture. By reading this book, you will:
- Learn the power of the Business Model Canvas (BMC) and its nine components;
- Invest your time searching, finding, and executing an idea before spending money;
- Discover how validated learning trumps all other ways to start a new business;
- Understand the importance of the product/market fit (a problem and its solution);
- Establish demand by really listening to the customer then fund, expand, and scale;
- Test the minimum feature that demonstrates a unique value, and just start.
|Publisher:||Booklogix Publishing Services, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.26(d)|
About the Author