In this six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Lysa Terkeurst teaches participants how to process emotions and resolve conflicts in ways that lead to a much more peaceful life.
Lysa TerKeurst admits that she, like most women, has experiences where others bump into her “happy” causing her to come emotionally unglued. What do we often do with our raw emotions? We stuff, we explode, or react somewhere in between. Is it really possible to make emotions work for us instead of against us? Her answer is yes, and in her usual inspiring and practical way, Lysa shows you how.
Filled with gut-honest personal examples and Biblical teaching, Unglued will equip you to know with confidence how to:
- Resolve conflict in your important relationships
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between
- And how to gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control
- Grace for the Unglued
- Freedom for the Unglued
- Four Kinds of Unglued
- A Procedure Manual for the Unglued
- Lingering Words for the Unglued
- Imperfect Progress for the Unglued
Designed for use with the Unglued Video Study (sold separately).
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I love they way Lisa writes. Honesty, both in her comments and using the Lords words