In our age of digital addiction, many of us have lost our ability to be spontaneous. More parents are complaining that they no longer even remember how to play…with their children, their spouse, and even with their own friends. Don’t fret! In Well Played, expert Meredith Sinclair helps families relearn what used to come naturally and shows how to find happiness through play.
For children, playing comes naturally…or at least it used to. But today that kind of easy-going fun is harder to come by, for both kids and their parents. With hectic lifestyles and constant technology overload, families have simply forgotten how to play. The solution? Relearn how to integrate fun and creative play into our day-to-day lives.Well Played will show you how to simplify your overscheduled lives with plenty of original and entertaining ideas, including:
- Why a disco ball is an essential kitchen appliance
- Lip Sync Battle, family edition
- Parent-child slumber parties…don’t forget the popcorn!
- Party like it’s 1949 with old-school table games
- 12 dates that are way better than dinner and a movie
- Stop helicopter parenting yourself—find things that thrill and slightly alarm you all at the same time!
- Grown-up field trips to slap on your schedule
Packed with fun and engaging line drawings, entertaining DIY projects, and hundreds of lists and tips on capturing the game-changing joy of goofing off, Well Played is an indispensable guide for families to incorporate quality fun and playtime into our daily lives.
|Product dimensions:||7.20(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.80(d)|