- Pub. Date:
What Wiccan games we play. Some wounds never die.
- WINNER: Pinnacle Book Achievement Award, Winter 2020 -- Best Paranormal Suspense
- HONORABLE MENTION: Readers' Favorite Book Awards 2020 - Fiction-Paranormal
- FINALIST: Eric Hoffer Awards 2021 - Fiction-Paranormal
Six months after the devastating end of her last case, police clairvoyant, as Zoë Delante sifts through the remains of her life, she gets an unexpected call. But the naga Seth Northman brings only ill-tidings: he has been apprehended in the murder of her father and needs her help.
Except that her father has been dead for almost thirty years.
Leaving the darkness she knows in Baltimore for the sunny climes of a little southwestern town in Arizona, Zoë falls headfirst into a whole new world of supernatural politics and intrigue. As she unravels the mystery that brought her there, the Wild, Wild West pushes her abilities and patience to the limit.
The clock is ticking, and the bosses keep getting worse. But who among her new acquaintances are her allies? The naga? The charismatic Star Prince? More importantly, who are her enemies?
Zoë's running out of time, but there are worse things than death.
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS a suspenseful, thrilling glance inside one woman's extraordinary connection to the elements around her, in the third of the action-packed, paranormal "Zoë Delante Thrillers" series. [DRM-Free]
Books by C.L. Roberts-Huth:
- ZOË DELANTE THRILLERS - Book 1: Whispers of the Dead
- ZOË DELANTE THRILLERS - Book 2: Whispers of the Serpent
- ZOË DELANTE THRILLERS - Book 3: Whispers of the Sidhe
More Great Thrillers from Evolved Publishing:
- "The Oz Files" Series by Barry Metcalf
- The "A Dark Night Thriller" Series by Jason LaVelle
- Forgive Me, Alex by Lane Diamond
- "The Syndicate-Born Trilogy" Series by K.M. Hodge
Related collections and offers
About the Author
C.L. Roberts-Huth fumbles away at her keyboard in sunny southeastern Arizonan town of Sierra Vista, while juggling a day job, two college kids and one in elementary school, and writing her paranormal thrillers with her partner-in-crime, Peter, and their two furbabies. Writing is her life blood, letting her channel trauma of childhood and adolescence into a myriad of stories that reflect the multi-faceted path of her personal journey. The lover of many genres but the author of few, she finds peace in the dark and violent worlds she creates, where the underdogs win more than they lose.