The step-by-step plan in this practical, easy-reading book will help you to reach Jehovah's Witnesses like you never thought possible.
"...construction of Kingdom Hall was stopped."
• Why Jehovah's Witnesses won't listen when you quote your
• How to get them to actually hear and receive your words.
• How you can get them to doubt their leaders.
• Tactics they use to get Christians sidetracked.
You Will Also Learn:
• The logic that is such an effective tool to reach them.
• How to persuade honest Witnesses to reject the authority
of the Watchtower Society
• How Watchtower publications contradict themselves, the Bible,
and their religion.
If you want to be more successful at sharing the gospel with Jehovah's Witnesses, here's help.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||459 KB|
About the Author
Daniel Rodriguez is a wide reciever for Division I football, honors student, and decorated war hero. He has served tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, rising through the ranks to Sergeant. In 2009, he fought in the Battle of Kamdesh, one of the bloodiest battles in the Afghanistan conflict, earning a Purple Heart and the Bronze Star Medal With Valor Device. He has been interviewed by Dan Rather, profiled in The New York Times, Washington Post, Esquire, USA Today, and ESPN, and has gained internet fame for his viral Youtube video.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Yes, I read this book, but I was disappointed by the apparent lack of knowledge on the part of the author concerning Jehovah's Witnesses, their history, and a seemingly total lack of Bible-based education, overall. DON'T BOTHER! Obviously, a personal dislike is being passed off as authority and experience. Keep your money, find out for yourself, folks. C. Nelson.
This book is one of the best books I read on this subject. Get it, you will be glad you did.