Water The Bamboo® is a metaphor for individual and team success. When giant timber bamboo grows, it will rocket up an astonishing 90 feet in only 60 days, but not until at least three years of watering. ...
Water The Bamboo® is a metaphor for individual and team success. When giant timber bamboo grows, it will rocket up an astonishing 90 feet in only 60 days, but not until at least three years of watering. In 21 steps, this timely book helps individuals and teams refocus on their core values and mission to achieve long-term success.
Water The Bamboo® will help you:
* Make your values come alive
* Set a compelling vision
* Generate the results you want
* Build a network of supporters
* Create unshakable motivation
* Apply the secrets of high achievers to create breakthrough results
* Develop persistence and laser-like focus to avoid flirts and distractions
* Avoid slipping into unhealthy self-destructive behaviors Water The Bamboo® is for those who truly want to achieve phenomenal growth in life and work. Through simple exercises and practical examples, Water The Bamboo® will teach you new ways of thinking about your goals and give you practical, step-by-step strategies and motivation to stay focused on your bamboo and tend it to phenomenal growth - whatever your "bamboo" may be!
Whatever your professional 'bamboo' is, Water The Bamboo can help you and your team achieve tremendous growth.
Ken Blanchard Companies
- Ken Blanchard
In his new book Water The Bamboo, Greg Bell takes a unique and joyful approach to time-tested management concepts. Greg's distinctive outlook on maximizing your potential will propel you toward significant growth in both life and work. A truly enjoyable book.
Greg Bell, author of Water The Bamboo®: Unleashing the Potential of Teams and Individuals, is a recognized thought leader and founder of the Water The Bamboo® Center For Leadership. As a student and keen observer of highly successful people and teams, he distills his findings into the Water The Bamboo® methodology.
Greg has brought the principles of Water The Bamboo® to over 500 clients and associations and tens of thousands of individuals, to transform leadership and spark much-needed change. Every team, organization, and individual is unique. Greg brings a tool kit of practical exercises, inspirational stories of triumph and lots of interaction to customize programs that entertain, challenge and motivate participants.
Greg is a two-time Inspirational Player of the Year for the University of Oregon basketball team, successful attorney and entrepreneur, and the force behind Coaches vs. Cancer, which has raised over $50 million dollars for cancer research. Greg founded the Water The Bamboo® Center For Leadership to inspire and motivate teams to achieve their own remarkable results.