Engaged employees are more productive, motivated and resilient, yet gaining financial support to develop engagement is harder than ever as budgets are being squeezed and everyone is being asked to do more with less. 50 Top Tools for Employee Engagement shows that you don't need expensive interventions or additional resource to achieve employee engagement. It contains practical tools which can be used to make an immediate difference to engagement, whether you're working with individuals, teams or the organization as a whole.
Each tool in 50 Top Tools for Employee Engagement includes guidance on when to use it, how long it will take and useful hints and tips to help get the most out of it. Most importantly, this book will give guidance on how to measure the impact of each tool to show what's working and where efforts are best focused. Addressing all the key areas of engagement throughout the employee life cycle, from talent attraction and induction to career progression and development, this book is a complete resource to engaging your workforce.
|Publisher:||Kogan Page, Ltd|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 8.70(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Debbie Mitchell is an organizational development consultant specializing in employee engagement, coaching, talent management, change and HR support. She works with businesses both locally and internationally that include consumer electronics, FMCGs, pharmaceuticals as well as those in the transportation, insurance, not for profit and education sectors. Prior to this, Debbie held in-house HR and OD roles for British American Tobacco for 10 years, and has experience of HR roles in retail, public sector and manufacturing.
Table of Contents
* Section - ONE: Engaging One on One;
• Section - TWO: Engaging Teams;
• Section - THREE: Engaging the Organisation;
• Section - FOUR: In Talent Attraction;
• Section - FIVE: In Induction;
• Section - SIX: In Training;
• Section - SEVEN: When Life Changes Happen;
• Section - EIGHT: When Career Changes Happen;
• Section - NINE: On Retirement;
• Section - TEN: On Leaving;
• Section - ELEVEN: Business Improvement;
• Section - TWELVE: Change;
• Section - THIRTEEN: Customer Focus;
• Section - FOURTEEN: Delivering Results;
• Section - FIFTEEN: Evaluating Organisational Engagement;
• Section - SIXTEEN: Quick View of Tools and Some Additional Templates