Your child is smart, but does he or she believe it?
"Smart" is a power word. Children who believe they’re smart excel more in school and approach life with greater confidence. But children who don’t can struggle to apply themselves. Do you wish your child could see how smart he or she is?
Find hope in 8 Great Smarts. You’ll be empowered and equipped with new language and creative ideas for how to:
- Accept and affirm your child’s unique smarts
- Motivate your child to learn and study with all 8 smarts
- Reawaken any "paralyzed" smarts
- Redirect misbehavior in new, constructive ways
- Guide your child spiritually, relationally, and to a good career fit
Dr. Kathy Koch loves seeing children flourish and helping parents make it happen—and it’s never too late to start. Now is the time to help your child be all that God designed him or her to be.
BONUS: Every book includes a FREE access code for the official 8 Great Smarts Quiz located at: www.8greatsmarts.com.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Table of Contents
1. "How Am I Smart?" An Introduction to Multiple Intelligences
2. What Are My Core Needs? How are Multiple Intelligences Relevant?
3. I Think with Words... I Am Developing My Word Smart!
4. I Think With Questions... I Am Developing My Logic Smart!
5. I Think With Pictures... I Am Developing My Picture Smart!
6. I Think with Rhythms and Melodies... I Am Developing My Music Smart!
7. I Think With Movement and Touch... I Am Developing Body Smart!
8. I Think with Patterns... I Am Developing My Nature Smart!
9. I Think with People... I Am Developing My People Smart!
10. I Think by Reflecting... I Am Developing My Self Smart!