Myra Savant Harris, through her books, seminars, and active participation in online forums and lists, is a one woman support system for hundreds of breeders everywhere. Building upon the success of her previously published Puppy Intensive Care and Canine Reproduction and Whelping, Myra’s latest book—based on her popular seminar of the same name—explores a number of additional issues and questions in her own unique style. Readers will gain new insights and learn valuable techniques based on Myra’s many years of breeding and whelping puppies and more than 20 years of labor and delivery and neonatal nursing.
Learn more about
• The “Dog Room” and how it represents a milestone for the new breeder.
• How something as simple as adequate sunlight can improve your breeding results.
• Myra’s perspective on why the number of C-sections are going up and how they can be avoided.
• What fetal monitoring can and can’t tell you and your vet.
• Indispensable tools and products such as Fenugreek, Delee Suction Catheters and Myra’s handmade puppy formula.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|