Do you have the new Apple TV 4th generation device with Siri remote and want to get the most out of your streaming media player? Perhaps you are searching for the solutions to certain questions you've had about the device such as how to use AirPlay, playing movies and music, sharing photos, or other tips and tricks? Well, this comprehensive guide is here to help you with all those questions as well as many other tips and tricks to truly unleash the power of your Apple TV media player!
Hi, I’m Shelby Johnson, a technology enthusiast and an Apple TV owner. I love the Apple TV 4th generation streaming media player for its highly-functional entertainment value and state-of-the-art features. I've used this device and figured out many special tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your streaming media device.
I've developed this user’s guide book to help devices owners learn more about using it, including tips and tricks to really unlock and unleash the possibilities of your Apple TV device.
Here’s just some of the great info in this book:
- Getting started with Apple TV
- Pre-setup and setup help
- Using the new Siri remote features
- Purchasing, renting & watching movies or TV shows
- How to use Music features
- How to use Photostreams
- Which apps or channels to add
- How to share an iTunes Library on Apple TV
- How to use Amazon Instant Video and other streaming media
- Pairing Bluetooth devices such as headphones or gaming controllers
- Setting up security restrictions & other options
- A look at some of the best games (free and paid)
- A look at some of the best accessories for Apple TV
- Troubleshooting suggestions
You’ll learn all of the above and more in this book which features screenshots straight from Apple TV and step-by-step instructions on the processes involved in unleashing more powerful features from the device! This is a must-have eBook to get for any Apple TV user who wants to take their device to the next level!
**Please note this book is for owners of the American version of the Apple TV 4th generation model (with Siri Remote) sold in the United States and may not apply to versions of the device in other countries.**