LIKE CLASS NOTES—ONLY BETTER. The Princeton Review's ASAP European History is designed to help you zero in on just the information you need to know to successfully grapple with the AP test. No questions, no drills: just review.
Advanced Placement exams require students to have a firm grasp of content—you can't bluff or even logic your way to a 5. Like a set of class notes borrowed from the smartest student in your grade, this book gives you exactly that. No tricks or crazy stratagems, no sample essays or practice sets: Just the facts, presented with lots of helpful visuals.
Inside ASAP European History, you'll find:
• Essential concepts, timelines, dates, people, facts, and events for AP Euro History—all explained clearly & concisely
• Lists, charts, maps, and graphs for quick visual reference
• A two-pass icon system designed to help you prioritize learning what you MUST, SHOULD, and COULD know in the time you have available
• "Ask Yourself" questions to help identify areas where you might need extra attention
• A resource that's perfect for last-minute exam prep and for daily class work
Topics covered in ASAP European History include:
• The Renaissance
• The Napoleonic Wars
• Revolutions throughout Europe
• World War II & Globalization
... and more!
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Table of Contents
Get More (Free) Content vi
Chapter 1 The Renaissance to Wars of Religion: c. 1450-c. 1648 1
Chapter 2 Monarchical States to Napoleon: c. 1648-c. 1815 37
Chapter 3 Age of Revolutions to World War I: c. 1815-c. 1914 89
Chapter 4 Global Wars to Globalization: c. 1914-Present 185