The Most Complete Book of Games and Learning Activities for Babies and Toddlers
A baby's most rapid period of growth and development takes place during the first three years. That's why child development expert Penny Warner offers 160 age-appropriate ideas for games and activities that will provide hours of developmental learning opportunities and rewards for babies.
For each game and activity, Baby Play & Learn includes
- A bulleted list of skills the baby learns through play, such as thinking, language, motor control, problem solving, and imagination;
- Step-by-step instructions;
- Clearly marked recommended ages;
- A detailed list of easy-to-find materials;
- Variations for added fun and enhanced learning;
- Safety tips to make sure the baby doesn't get hurt while playing;
- Illustrations demonstrating how to play.
Baby Play & Learn is designed to help children reach their full potential and have a good time along the way.
|Publisher:||Da Capo Press|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 8.75(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Penny Warner has a master's degree in special education and twenty years of experience as a child development instructor at Diablo Valley College and Chabot College in California. She is also the author of over thirty books for parents and children, including: 365 Baby Care Tips, Toilet Training without Tears or Trauma, Preschooler Play & Learn, Kids Party Games & Activities, and 365 Toddler Tips. She lives in California and has two grown children.