It's often assumed that dancer's are "blessed with perfect physiques". In actual fact, it takes years of training and performing specific stretches and exercises that give them their long, trim, toned and tight figures. Now you can learn the tricks of trade and achieve a hot ballet body too!
The stretches and exercises presented in this book cater to enthusiasts of all levels of experience. Even if you've never danced before, the detailed instructions, pictures and videos will provide all the information you need to be exercising properly in no time.
The best thing about this workout is that it can be performed absolutely anywhere as it does not rely on machines and equipment.
Here are just some of the things you will find in this book:
- How to improve your flexibility with a range of common dancers stretches
- A series of basic standing ballet exercises tailored for all experience levels
- The 'best of the best" floor barre exercises- based around ballet, pilates, and yoga
- Detailed instructions, pictures, and video links
- How to perform all of the exercises with correct form for maximum benefit
- How to dance your way to a fit, strong, and healthy body, and have fun doing it!
Buy this book now, and make today your first day of class!