Ann Voskamp's Be the Gift will teach you:
- Even in the depths of your brokenness, God can use you to be a gift to someone else
- That our lives become more abundant by giving forward
- How to put your brokenness into action and bless those around you each day of the year
Be the Gift is a gorgeous book and will be an incredible gift to any loved one. It includes:
- Beautifully designed quotations and inspirational verses
- Ann's signature photography
- A lovely ribbon marker to bookmark your reading
- Perforated gift tags in the back to include with a meal dropped off for an ailing friend, a pie baked for a friendly neighbor, or even passed to a friend with a much-loved book
Be the Gift will unpack and chronicle your steps to living in communionopening ourselves up to givenness in spite of our brokenness.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||6.60(w) x 6.60(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Named by Christianity Today as one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today, Ann knows unspoken broken, big country skies, and an intimacy with God that touches tender places. Cofounder of Show Up Now.com, Ann is a passionate advocate for the marginalized and oppressed around the globe, partnering with Mercy House Global, Compassion International, and artisans around the world through her fair trade community, Grace Crafted Home. She and her husband took a leap of faith to restore a 125-year-old stone church into The Village Table—a place where everyone has a seat and belongs. Join the journey at www.annvoskamp.com or instagram/annvoskamp.