- Get it by Monday, October 23 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Bedtime Sucks: What to Do When You and Your Baby Are Cranky, Sleep-Deprived, and Miserable by Joanne Kimes, Kathleen Laccinole
Do you suffer from sleep deprivation because . . .
- Your baby only dozes off in your arms-rendering you unable to move?
- Your toddler refuses to nap and only goes to bed after five bedtime stories, three glasses of water, and the binkie that can never ever be washed?
- One expert tells you to let them scream themselves to sleep, while another says the family bed is best?
Inside, authors Joanne Kimes and Kathleen Laccinole cover:
- Good sleep habits that start in the womb;
- The Zen Commandments of getting the baby to sleep through the night;
- Why the hand that rocks the cradle is the one that's constantly exhausted; and
- Travel dos and don'ts, potty training troubles, how to juggle more than one sleepy child at a time, and more.
|Product dimensions:||4.50(w) x 7.37(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Joanne Kimes is the coauthor of bestsellers Pregnancy Sucks and Pregnancy Sucks for Men and she has written for a number of children's and comedy television shows. Joanne lives with her husband and daughter in Studio City, California. Kathleen Laccinole is a writer and a mom in the process of raising an eight-year-old daughter and a four-year-old son. She lives in Los Angeles and is currently writing A Dennis the Menace Christmas for Warner Brothers.