Childhood friends and family often don't understand what motivates you - why not just get a regular job and start saving for your retirement like everyone else?
You just can't put it to words.
All you can do is slog away, carving your way through the mud between a rock and a hard place and up, out of the muck, to the mountain top where you know you'll find prosperity and abundance on your own terms.
And once you're there, at the pinnacle of your aspirations, you will know that you deserve to be there, because you got there improving the lives of other people.
Yes, your road is a hard one, full of steep climbs and slippery slopes. But you're not alone in your journey.
You've got bestselling author Ric Thompson to show you the way.
In "Being an Entrepreneur: The Solopreneur's Guide to Living the Dream Without Losing It!" Thompson provides you with the roadmap/strategy guide/toolbox that's been missing in your entrepreneurial arsenal.
This exciting exploration of entrepreneurship will help you gain a clear understanding of your own ability to overcome the snags and snares that would keep you from bringing your vision to light.
In "Being an Entrepreneur" you will learn:
• The Entrepreneur's Job Description
• How to get your priorities straight so you never have to second guess yourself
• How to remain inspired, and always ready to turn that inspiration into action and results
• The most crucial habits all successful entrepreneurs must develop
• How to leverage your greatest asset - Time - and get paid top dollar for it
• How to unleash the millionaire that's already inside you
• How to avoid burnout and fully enjoy the Freedom that comes with being an entrepreneur
• How to maintain a balanced lifestyle, no matter how tumultuous your business life gets
• And so much more!
Say goodbye to your doubts. Say goodbye to your fears. Say goodbye to your limitations.