Binary Puzzles are fun and addicting logic puzzle games. The goal seems to be very simple, fill in the grid with the numbers 0 and 1. However, do not be fooled by its simplicity, Binary Puzzles are really challenging logic puzzles and are excellent brain games. This book is ideal for beginners to learn how to solve different sizes of Binary Puzzles. You will experience Binary Puzzles with a 10x10, 12x12 and 14x14 grid size. You get the perfect mix of different sizes of Binary Puzzles to keep you entertained for weeks. Once you pick up this book, you won't be able to put it back down. You have been warned!
Binary Puzzles Mixed Grids - Easy is a collection of 276 puzzles:
- 72 easy Binary Puzzles 10x10
- 72 easy Binary Puzzles 12x12
- 72 easy Binary Puzzles 14x14
- 60 extra logic puzzles
The goal of a Binary Puzzle is to fill in the grid with the numbers 0 and 1 according to the following rules:
- There are as many ones as zeros in every row and every column (or one more for odd sized grids).
- No more than two of the same number can be next to or under each other.
- Each row is unique, and each column is unique.
I guarantee that every logic puzzle in this Binary Puzzle book has been carefully checked to ensure that each puzzle has only 1 solution.
None of the puzzles in this book will appear in any of the other PuzzleBooks.net books.
Binary Puzzles are also known as Takuzu, Tohu wa Vohu and Binero.