There has never been a better time for coaches, consultants, and therapists to write and publish a business book. With a great idea, a clear strategy, and a well-formed marketing plan, your book will help you to build your business and attract more clients.
Your book may be a manual, textbook, how-to guide, self-help book, anthology, parable, memoir, or any type of book that you hope will be a marketing tool and credibility builder.
In Book Marketing Made Simple, you'll get easy to follow strategies to market your book at all stages of your journey – from the day you start to write a book until after your book launch.
In section 1, you'll learn pre-launch book marketing strategies to:
- Create compelling content to develop your online profile, build your credibility, and become an expert and thought leader.
- Integrate your online marketing, blogs, newsletter, social media, podcasts, video, and webinars to build a community of people who love what you do and want to buy your book.
- Develop new and existing contacts to help with your book promotion.
- Pre-sell your book or seek crowdfunding to fund your book.
Section 2 will help you with your book launch, and show you how to:
- Get publicity through print publications, radio, TV, and other PR.
- Develop your Amazon sales page and become an Amazon bestseller.
- Hold a memorable book launch party to celebrate your book's success.
- Use tools like Goodreads, Thunderclap and endorsements to reach new audiences with your book.
In section 3, you'll discover how to keep the momentum going with book sales, and:
- Create audio and digital versions of your book to widen your reach.
- Use your book as the framework to produce products and programmes to build profitable income streams from your book.
- Use speaking opportunities to promote your brand.
- Make the most of other strategies to keep your book visible and sell more copies.
Karen Williams is The Book Mentor from Librotas and the author of five bestselling books. She works with business owners to plan, write, publish and promote a book that builds their business, raises their credibility and attracts higher-paying clients.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
She is a qualified coach, NLP Master Practitioner and firewalk instructor. She is a speaker and the author of five business books, has contributed to many other books, and supported her clients to do the same.
Karen also loves to do speaking engagements and crazy stuff too, like jumping out of planes and helping people to walk on hot coals!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 – Author mistakes and marketing secrets
Chapter 2 – Marketing must-knows
Chapter 3 – When and how to get started
SECTION 1 – PRE-LAUNCH BOOK MARKETING STRATEGIES
Chapter 4 – Work on your website and leverage your leads
Chapter 5 – Build on your blog
Chapter 6 – Publicise with podcasts
Chapter 7 – Go viral with video
Chapter 8 – Become a webinar whizz
Chapter 9 – Go strategic with social media
Chapter 10 – Cultivate your connections
Chapter 11 – Pre-sell before publishing
Chapter 12 – Crowdfund your book
Chapter 13 – Two more pre-launch strategies
SECTION 2 – HOW TO LAUNCH YOUR BOOK IN STYLE
Chapter 14 – Seek publicity and media exposure
Chapter 15 – Stand out on Amazon
Chapter 16 – Create a buzz at your book launch party
Chapter 17 – Become an Amazon bestseller
Chapter 18 – Additional book launch tips
SECTION 3 – POST-LAUNCH PROMOTION
Chapter 19 – Go digital and audio
Chapter 20 – Produce products and programmes
Chapter 21 – Successful speaking strategies
Chapter 22 – Keep your book visible
Chapter 23 – Create your book marketing plan
Contributors to this book
About Karen Williams