Brave New World (SparkNotes Literature Guide Series) by SparkNotes, Aldous Huxley
Today’s Most Popular Study Guides
Brave New World
Smarter Better Faster
Brave New World
- Featuring explanations of key Themes, Motifs, and Symbols including:
Alienation The All-Powerful State
Shakespeare Technology and Control
Soma Happiness vs. Truth
- And detailed analysis of these important characters:
John Bernard Marx
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, SparkNotes give you just what you need to succeed in school.
Each SparkNote contains:
- Complete Plot Summary and Analysis
- Key Facts about the Work
- Analysis of Major Characters
- Themes, Motifs, and Symbols
- Explanation of Important Quotations
- Author’s Historical Context
- Suggested Essay Topics
- 25-Question Review Quiz
Join millions of students at SparkNotes.com where you’ll find over 1000 study guides on history, poetry, philosophy, mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Post questions, get help from other students, and browse the most recent additions to the SparkNotes collection.
Spark Publishing’s Literature Guides are celebrating their 5th Anniversary! To celebrate this, we’re giving our TOP 50 a revamp by adding some exciting new features.
There will be sixteen pages devoted to writing a literary essay including:
- Glossary of literary terms,
- Step by step tutoring on how to write a literary essay
- Feature on how not to plagiarized.
Each book will also include an A+ Essay; an actual literary essay written about the Spark-ed book, to show students how an essay should be written.