Build Your Audience
Let the clients come to you
Unlike the overbearing 'super-selling' techniques of traditional marketing, this book is about attracting clients without being a nuisance—and to feel good while you're doing it.
Build Your Audience is a guide to marketing for the self-employed. Armed with the knowledge of what you want to work with and who you want to sell to, this book will teach you how to attract the clients who'll come back to buy from you time and time again.
This book isn't a panacea. It's about building a foundation to allow your business to be durable and viable. In other words, it's an investment in your dream.
Build Your Audience is a catalogue of ideas, chockful with tips, tricks, and help for different stages of your marketing so that you can pick and choose the areas where you need help.
This book is also an introduction to the world of trust-based marketing. You'll learn to build the right audience without being intrusive and how to create consistency in your marketing.
One step at a time, you'll learn how to attract your dream clients and forge long-lasting relationships to the mutual benefit of you and your clients.
● to follow your niche, which is unique because it has to do with you.
● to clearly define your target audience.
● to set up a marketing plan and create high-quality content.
● to maintain and strengthen your audience's trust in you.
● to sell based on trust—and to sell again.
● to evaluate your marketing to create the best results possible.
Related collections and offers
|File size:||721 KB|