- Want it by Monday, October 22? Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
The Most Trusted Guide to the World of Children's Publishing! If you're a writer or an illustrator for young readers and your goal is to get published, Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market 2018 is just the resource you need. Now in its 30th edition, CWIM contains more than 500 listings for children's book markets, including publishers, literary agents, magazines, contests, and more, making it the definitive guide for anyone seeking to write or illustrate for kids and young adults. These listings also include helpful information about who to contact, how to properly submit your work, and what categories each market accepts. Inside, you'll also find:
- Interviews with accomplished authors, such as Kwame Alexander, Dandi Daley Mackall, and Kenneth Oppel
- Advice from 21 debut authors of picture books, middle-grade fiction, and young adult fiction sharing their personal journeys to success and publication
- Roundtable discussions with agents on what they're currently seeking, interviews with authors who published with small presses, and informative articles on the craft of writing
- A one-year subscription to the children's publishing content on WritersMarket.com (print version only)