Understanding cholesterol and how it affects the body can be a tricky subject, since there are two different types of cholesterol. Generally, when we talk about having high cholesterol, we mean the "bad' kind, commonly called LDL cholesterol. The real trick is learning how to lower cholesterol and keep it low to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
You may be asking yourself "exactly what is cholesterol?"
Cholesterol is something that we need in the body. This substance is a soft, waxy fat found in the blood stream and used in the production of cell membrane and hormones. Without some amount of cholesterol in our bodies, we would die. However, sufficient cholesterol is produced in the liver, and so it is rarely necessary that we need to ingest extra amounts of this substance in order to live.
We need both a measure of high cholesterol and low cholesterol, also known as LDL and HDL. In fact, low cholesterol is not any better than high cholesterol when it comes to our health.
The fact is, most of us that battle too much cholesterol is in the area of having too much.
If you are looking for ways of lowering cholesterol, you have come to the right place!
If you want to recognize foods high in cholesterol, we can help!
Once you have a copy of "Cholesterol: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly and What That Can Mean For You" in your possession, you will learn things such as:
• Cholesterol normal levels and what that means for you
• Foods to lower cholesterol and where you can find them
• Lowering cholesterol naturally and still enjoy good food
• Lowering cholesterol with diet and not starving yourself to death
And much more!
Contained inside this powerful eBook is everything you need to know in order to effectively diagnose and then treat high cholesterol. Nothing is ignored. Everything is covered. The fear and uncertainty of cholesterol will be laid to rest once and for all after you have read this informative resource.
Here is some of what you will find inside your copy of "Cholesterol: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly and What That Can Mean For You""
• Battle of the Sexes: Cholesterol Differences Between Men and Women
• Exercising to Lower Your Cholesterol
• Have a Healthy Living Plan
• How You Can Get High Cholesterol From Your Parents
• Nicotinic Acid and Your Health
• Self-Testing Options for High Cholesterol Patients
• The Dangers of Low Cholesterol
• Using Cholesterol Absorption Inhibitors
• What Are Bile Acid Sequestrants?
• Beware of Blindness: High Cholesterol Concerns in Diabetic Patients
• Is There Good Cholesterol?
And much, much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Get your copy of "Cholesterol: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly and What That Can Mean For You" today and get on the road to health!
|Publisher:||Learning Life eBooks|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||421 KB|
About the Author