You can launch a new app or website in days by piecing together frameworks and hosting on AWS. Implementation is no longer the problem. But that speed to market just makes it tougher to confirm that your team is actually building the right product.
Ideal for agile teams and lean organizations, this guide includes 11 practical tools to help you collaborate on strategy, user research, and UX. Hundreds of real-world tips help you facilitate productive meetings and create good collaboration habits. Designers, developers, and product owners will learn how to build better products much faster than before.
- Foundations for collaboration and facilitation: Learn how to work better together with your team, stakeholders, and clients
- Project strategy: Help teams align with shared goals and vision
- User research and personas: Identify and understand your users and share that vision with the broader organization
- Journey maps: Build better touchpoints that improve conversion and retention
- Interfaces and prototypes: Rightsize sketches and wireframes so you can test and iterate quickly
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Austin Govella is an Experience Director with Avanade Digital where he helps enterprises reinvent how they connect with employees and customers. Prior to Avanade, Austin worked for Comcast Interactive Media where he worked on early versions of Comcast Xfinity. In 2009, he co-authored the second edition of Information Architecture: Blueprints for the web with Christina Wodtke for New Riders/Peachpit, and he’s spent the last few years studying how agile teams, lean companies, and user experience designers can work better together.Austin Govella has designed successful user experiences for the web and mobile since 1998.