This book provides an in-depth analysis of UK law relating to corporate insolvency where it interacts with the law governing employment and pension rights. It explains the detailed elements of this specialist field of law and practice, providing a useful base on which to answer questions that are likely to arise. The book offers an overview of the law of employment, pensions, and corporate insolvency. It also focuses on the application of rules relating to corporate insolvency and how they affect employees and their pension rights, drawing together UK legislation, case law, analysis, and comment. The fourth edition is updated to include coverage of: cases on administration expenses
• new powers of the UK's Pensions Regulator
• a new review of connected or associated test
• the liability of insolvency practitioners for discrimination
• cases on protective awards
• changes to employer debt provisions on pensions
• cases on directors or majority shareholders as employees.
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 1.50(h) x 9.50(d)|