PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the 2019 AP European History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question (DBQ) and long essay
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Student Tools, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test online with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter questions for targeted content review
• Helpful timelines of major events in European history
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.