- Provide easy exercises to help you discover your own personal style.
- Tackle the technical stuff.
- Explore a new way of seeing.
- Turn your camera into a powerful tool of self-expression.
- Help you capture amazing shots for your blog, social media, photo albums, your wall at home, or just for yourself.
You don't have to be a professional photographer or own expensive cameras and equipment to get inspiring shots. If you've ever taken a picture, this book is for you. Warning: once you get started, you'll never want to stop.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Steve Sonheim is a graduate of Brooks Photography and has run a busy commercial photography studio for 20 years. More recently he has taught live and online classes, including Introduction to Photography, Photo Silly 101, Shoot Your Art, Photo Silly Light, Photo Silly Advanced.Carla Sonheim is an artist and creativity workshop instructor known for her fun and innovative projects and techniques. She is the author of "Drawing Lab for Mixed Media Artists" and "Drawing and Painting Imaginary Animals." http://sonheimphoto.com/www.carlasonheim.etsy.comwww.carlasonheim.wordpress.com