- Get it by Monday, August 28 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Cryptography For Dummies by Chey Cobb
- Cryptography is the most effective way to achieve data security and is essential to e-commerce activities such as online shopping, stock trading, and banking
- This invaluable introduction to the basics of encryption covers everything from the terminology used in the field to specific technologies to the pros and cons of different implementations
- Discusses specific technologies that incorporate cryptography in their design, such as authentication methods, wireless encryption, e-commerce, and smart cards
- Based entirely on real-world issues and situations, the material provides instructions for already available technologies that readers can put to work immediately
- Expert author Chey Cobb is retired from the NRO, where she held a Top Secret security clearance, instructed employees of the CIA and NSA on computer security and helped develop the computer security policies used by all U.S. intelligence agencies
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.71(d)|
About the Author
Chey Cobb, CISSP, author of Network Security For Dummies, was Chief Security Officer for a National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) overseas location. She is a nationally recognized computer security expert.