Bypass the faulty processes and communication styles that make change impossible in so many other organizations; access these practical tools and ideas for increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in your company.
Filled with actionable advice Alida Miranda-Wolff learned through her own struggles being an outsider in a work culture that did not value inclusion, and having since worked with over 60 organizations to prioritize DEI initiatives and all the value and richness it adds to the workplace, this roadmap helps leaders:
- Learn why creating an environment where everyone feels belonging is the new barometer for employee engagement.
- Develop an understanding of the key terms around DEI and why they matter.
- Assess where your organization is today.
- Define and take the small steps that build new muscle memory into an organizational culture.
- Increase employee engagement, collaboration, innovation, communication, and sense of belonging.
- Build confidence in how to solve future DEI-related challenges.
- Get buy-in from colleagues (and even resisters) who can clearly see how to move forward and why.
Overcome any limiting work environment and build all new processes and communication priorities that allow your employees to be a part of something greater than themselves while your organization learns to value and embrace the unique experiences and perspective that each employee brings to the company.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 8.20(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Part 1 Readiness for Change
1 What It Means to Belong 3
2 Understanding and Measuring Your Organization's Inclusiveness 27
3 Building an Inclusive Organization 43
Part 2 Ideas into Action
4 Preparing for Change 65
5 Creating a Culture of Belonging 83
8 Recruiting 99
7 Onboarding 121
8 Retention 141
9 Promotion 181
10 Protection 215
About the Author 254