WHY SHOULD YOU READ A GREEK HISTORY?
- Because you simply cannot consider yourself an educated person unless you know something about the society of ancient Greece.
- Because the Greeks discovered the foundation elements of Western society: constitutionalism, rationalism, humanism and the individual.
- Because Greek history is in effect our own history.
- Because the Greeks were seriously cool.
WHY SHOULD YOU READ THISGREEK HISTORY?
- Because it answers the important questions that others do not.
- Because it relates Greek history to contemporary society.
- Because it covers ALL the topics.
- Because it is NOT boring or politically correct.