With little more than paint and glaze, you can give walls the look of leather, denim, marble, or linen; add depth and richness with faux Venetian plaster, amber aging, or color washing; or define the room’s personality with stencils and decals. Better Homes and Gardens® Decorative Paint Techniques & Ideas shows you:
- How to create 50 popular finishes, including new techniques such as wicker and grass cloth
- How to choose and combine colors and incorporate decorative finishes into your design scheme
- Easy-to-follow instructions with complete materials lists and skill levels
- More than 400 step-by-step photos
- Optional colors for selected techniques
- Glossary and resource list
- Dozens of tips for foolproof results
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book has some great techniques in it with detailed directions and skill level. Also includes patterns.
Recommend highly for painting techniques due to the demonstrations. It is by Better Homes and Gardens - Very Good!!!!