The DIY Landscaper's Guide to Selecting The Right Plant was written to help the the budget minded homeowner select the perfect plant for their landscape project. This helpful guide includes:
- Information On Getting Started and Collecting Background Information
- Resources and Inspiration on How To Build Your Own Landscape Design and Develop The Prefect Planting List.
- A "Project Shopping Guide" To Help Select The Right Quantity and Size of Plants
- Tips on Planting, Pruning, Watering, and General Maintenance of Your New Plants
- Guidance On Where and How to Pick The Perfect Plant
- A Glossary of Commonly Used Landscape Terms
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Alex Duncan is a landscape and environmental consultant currently living in Northwest Ohio. He is the co-founder of The Right Plant LLC, an online landscape consulting company focused on helping homeowners tackle any DIY landscape project. He has close to 10 years experience in the environmental and landscape sectors having worked as an environmental scientist, wetlands biologist, and garden center owner. Alex has written many scientific publications relating to habitat restoration and invasive plant species management and is an active blogger for therightplant.com.