For a fool-proof way to hard-boil eggs:
Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; add enough tap water to cover at least 1 inch above eggs. Cover and bring to boiling. Remove from heat and leave for about 1/2 hour. Immediately place pot under cold running water until water in pot is cold. Dry eggs and decorate immediately or store in refrigerate. Do not decorate cracked eggs, instead use them in recipes or eat them up as soon as possible.
An eBook filled with great crafts and games to help you to create the wonderful Easter Sunday your family deserves.
Compiled & Designed by Tabula Rasa i-Publishing Co. in conjunction with CraftyCrayon.com
You are hereby granted re-sell rights to this eBook in this format as long as this original remains exactly intact in all ways.
Table of Contents
SUGAR EASTER EGGS (NONEDIBLE) COTTON BALL EASTER EGG
EASTER BUNNY MASK
DESIGNER EGG GIFT CASE
EGG CARTON MINI-EASTER BASKETS EASTER PARADE BONNET
EASTER BUNNY EARS
EASY NO-BAKE CLAY FOR EASTER ORNAMENTS
EMPTY DESIGNER EGGS
HOMEMADE COLORED BOILED EGGS HOMEMADE NATURAL DYE FOR EASTER EGGS
GIANT EASTER EGGS
PAPER BAG EASTER BUNNY
PAPER PLATE EASTER BUNNY
DUCK WALK RACE
EASTER BUNNY TAG
EASTER BUNNY WORD SCRAMBLE EASTER CANDY TOSS
EASTER EGG BOWLING MATCH EASTER EGG MATCH-UP
EASTER EGG HUNT FOR LITTLE ONES EASTER EGG MEMORY HUNT GAME EASTER EGG ROLL GAME
EASTER EGG SPOON RACE
FIND YOUR NAME EASTER EGG HUNT EASTER EGG TOSS
EASTER GUESS THE NUMBER GAME FAIR-FOR-ALL EASTER EGG HUNT GOLDEN EASTER EGG HUNT
IN-THE-DARK EGG HUNT
JELLY BEAN EASTER EGG HUNT NOSEY EGG ROLL
PASS THE EASTER EGG
PIN THE TAIL ON THE EASTER BUNNY
SUGAR EASTER EGGS (NONEDIBLE)
* NOTE: These make a wonderful decoration but remember these are NOT edible.
1 beaten egg white 3 1/2 c. granulated sugar 1/2 c. confectioners sugar
Beat egg white, add confectioner’s sugar, and then add granulated sugar. Use food coloring if desired. Put in mold; let dry for about 1/2 hour; scoop out mold to the right thickness. I fasten the two halves of the eggs together with Royal Icing and decorate inside with scene and outside with the icing. These make a great gift and can be stored for the following year. People love them.
COTTON BALL EASTER EGG
8 1/2x11 white construction paper Child safe scissors Pastel colored cotton balls Stick glue
1. Take the construction paper and fold it in half length wise.
2. Cut out a half oval shape with scissors along the non folded edge, making sure that one end is cut a little flat (oval at the top, flat/straight on the bottom), you can draw it out with a pencil first to help with the cutting.
3. Open your paper and it should look like an egg (this is similar to cutting out a valentine heart).
4. Put glue on section of the egg and apply various colored cotton balls, continue until the entire egg is covered. For the more creative one, try putting the colored cotton balls on in some type of pattern.
5. Let dry and hang on wall or refrigerator for all to see!!!!
EASTER BUNNY MASK
Paper Plate White Pipe Cleaners Pink Construction Paper Yarn
1. Cut out eyes and nose in the paper plate.
2. Next cut out the bunny ears from the pink construction paper and glue the ears to the plate.
3. Use the pipe cleaners to make the bunny whiskers. Attach them to the plate by gluing them on.
4. Tie the yarn to each side of the plate; use the yarn to hold the mask in place.
DESIGNER EGG GIFT CASE
This Easter egg is made of gum paste. It may be filled with home-made sweets, chocolates and candies. You can also use it as a container for a small gift, such as a folded and wrapped tie, or a brooch.
An egg mold (preferably a metal one) Gum paste
A child-safe scalpel or knife
1. Color the gum paste as required. Then roll it out and smooth it into a well-polished smooth Easter egg mold.
2. Work the paste into the mold slowly. Use the knife or scalpel to trim the uneven edge level.
3. Make two and leave to dry overnight.
4. Join the two halves with small blobs of royal icing and allow to set. Trim the join carefully. Alternatively a long fine braid of the paste may be made and used to cover the join.
5. Mold the soft braid around the egg, sticking it in place with an occasional blob of icing. Make a neat join at the bottom of the egg.
6. The egg may be glazed with confectioners varnish to give it a hard shiny finish.
EGG CARTON MINI-EASTER BASKETS
use individual egg buckets (from egg carton) ribbon for handle
Easter grass, jelly beans, etc.
TO BE CONTINUED... Download now and enjoy the contents in full!
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||18 KB|