Enticed to Evil is about a very dysfunctional family, and may look like other dysfunctional families that you know. Rick cheats on his wife, bringing his girlfriends to his own home. Vanessa turns a blind eye to his cheating for the sake of their son, David. David ends up falling for his father's latest conquest, Christie. Jake, Vanessa's new lover is.... Problems erupt between David and Rick.
As with Justice Gray's other stories, this one unfolds with its suspense and intertwined web of romance, lies, sex, crime, and a plethora of unusual events as they climax, and convey deep emotions, and vivid erotic images, as it illustrates the dysfunctional family.
The Minnesota author, Justice Gray, creates her realistic characters in this great piece of literature. While reading this romance novel, it may seem at first to be startling, but happens every day. Do you know someone who has a secret life just like her characters?
Enticed to Evil is the fifth of a series of books. Be sure to check out the others:
• Moochers in Crime: A Dirk and Patsy Story
• Fib to Folly: The Chronicles of Gabbi Trancy
• Karma in Overdrive: Trish's Circle of Death
• Cashing Out Death: Gretchen's Story
• Victory Via Deceit: Blair's account of sexual fraud
• Friends Failing Forever: The Story of Cassie and Gina
• Flicker of Emotion: Chronicles of Penny, Marc, Bill, and Amber
• Vacation from Hell Story of Jeannetta & Dee
• Road to Revenge: A Stripper's Story
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.60(d)|