Broken marriages, shattered friendships, racial divisions, war between nationswe live in a fractured world. How can the pieces be put back together?
In the New Testament book of Ephesians Paul lifts the veil from the future to allow us to see God's plan to unite everyone and everything in Christ. Studying this book will renew your hope.
About the Author
Andrew T. Le Peau is a writer and editor living in the Chicago area. He was the long-time associate publisher for editorial at InterVarsity Press where he worked from 1975 to 2016. Before that he was a campus staff member for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, serving in the St. Louis area.
He is the coauthor of several Bible study guides including James and Ephesians in the LifeGuide Bible Study series, and author of Heart. Soul. Mind. Strength. and Mark Through Old Testament Eyes.
Phyllis J. Le Peau worked with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship for over two decades in St. Louis and the Chicago metro area. She is also the author of several Bible study guides published by InterVarsity Press and Zondervan. She and her husband Andy have four married children and thirteen grandchildren.
Table of Contents
Getting the Most Out of Ephesians
1. The Purpose of God - Ephesians 1:1-14
2. "I Keep Asking" - Ephesians 1:15-23
3. Amazing Grace - Ephesians 2:1-10
4. We Are One - Ephesians 2:11-22
5. Prisoner & Preacher - Ephesians 3
6. Unity & Uniqueness - Ephesians 4:1-16
7. Something Old, Something New - Ephesians 4:17-32
8. Live in Love, Live in Light - Ephesians 5:1-20
9. Love & Respect - Ephesians 5:21-33
10. Honor & Obey - Ephesians 6:1-9
11. Prayer Wars - Ephesians 6:10-24