This 2017 Spanish-English edition of the popular book features the "flash card' method of reviewing (Question on one page and the answer on the following page). Also includes 100 Civics "Flash cards" that are designed to be cut out and used for easy learning
The 100 civics questions are presented in different ways:
1. Regular Question/Answer format: (each question followed directly with the answer). This format is helpful when you first start studying the questions and answers. It gives you a "bird's eye view" of the questions and answers.
2. Question on one page and the answer on the following page. This allows you to test your memory and makes memorizing the questions and answers both easy and fun.
3. "Flash cards" that are formatted to be cut out and used for easy learning.
The book provides exercises in both reading and writing and includes:
1. a complete list of the words you must know how to read
2. a complete list of the words you must know how to write
3. sentences reading and writing practice.
This book also provides:
1. A list of helpful web addresses
2. A list of the 50 states and their capitals
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author