Authors Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed. and Meg J. Rinck, Ph.D. reject the idea that a woman looking for someone to marry is on a desperate, demeaning hunt. Neither do they believe that if a woman is simply patient, her one and only perfect mate will one day walk out of the mist and hand her a bouquet of flowers. Instead, they recognize that wanting to get married is a legitimate desire.
Finding Mr. Right outlines steps you can take toward a strong, satisfying marriage relationship, including:
- Become the confident woman who can attract the kind of man you want
- Make lifestyle choices that increase your odds of meeting someone
- Recognize the qualities that make a man Mr. Right
- Avoid the behaviors that sabotage a good relationship
- Build a solid relationship with the right person
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.63(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Margaret Josephson Rinck is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Cincinnati, OH, and the author of Can Christians Love Too Much? In addition to authoring numerous courses and audio programs on skills training and interpersonal relationships, she periodically conducts psychotherapy groups for "Women Who Love Too Much."